Thanks to the modern times and usage of plastic surgery, Plastic surgery around the globe has managed to grab a negative connotation to it. What started as a surgery to correct deformities and repairing scars went on to become a surgery for beauty and luxury. Although you do see tabloids and articles on celebrities who have underwent a plastic surgery, the uses of plastic surgery are much more than what appears on the papers.
Today, through this blog, we would like to take the opportunity to walk you through plastic surgery in Hyderabad, its usage and what’s goes in to making this surgery a success.
Plastic surgery is mainly used in cases where patients come in with birth or accident prone deformities, or would like to repair their skin affected due to a disorder or disease, or even tissue reconstruction or repairing caused due by some disease or accident. It definitely improves the self-esteem of the person and the overall outlook for the affected area.
Some situations where a person approaches a plastic surgeon is:
1) Tumor- Remove the tumor and reconstruct the area around it back to normal.
2) Cleft Lip- this is a common birth defect often seen as a cleft upper lip where there’s a small slit in the lip. This can be reformed with the help of plastic surgery.
3) Marks or scars- Sometimes birth marks have a tendency to grow, you can have them removed with the help of plastic surgery.
4) Ear problems- problems with the ear lobe, either birth of accident prone. Plastic surgeons work with ENT surgeons
5) Problems with fingers or hands- Some birth defects include webbed fingers or an extra finger.
6) Burns- In cases of intensive burns, plastic surgeons step in to treat the skin and tissues
7) Skin/muscle infection- To remove dead growth or reconstruct infected tissues.
8) Cancer- helps in repairing the skin after the patient has undergone the removal of the cancerous tissue. Especially places like breast and the face.
Often, plastic surgeons team with other specialty surgeons to conduct the operation as the deformities will be linked to a particular part and the body where there expertise lies. Their team work is the most important understanding in the process. It’s important that all super speciality hospital in Hyderabad be equipped with the latest advancements made in plastic surgery and serve patients in need. Once you find the best hospital the plastic surgeon would be able to walk you through the dos and don’ts of before and after surgery.